I Want... Improved Security
Security is a serious business
It's hard to get the peace of mind that your business is secure. Today's threats are complex and ever changing and the press is often full of stories of companies of all sizes, including multi-national corporations failing to protect themselves adequately.
International finance experts PWC undertake yearly research into how security incidents affect UK companies. Some of the key findings for 2015 are as follows:
- Incidents have doubled since 2015
- Insider incidents where staff are responsible are as likely as external threats
- Nearly 9 out of 10 large organisations have had to deal with an incident in the last year
- Many businesses incorrectly believe moving to the cloud solves their security issues
- Expenditure on security is decreasing but the cost of incidents is increasing
Security is about understanding
In order to adequately secure a system you must first fully understand how it works. At Digital Evolutions, security analysis starts with a baseline review which leads to an implementation plan. After implementation we embed automatic and proactive
manual monitoring of the system against the security baseline to ensure that it stays secure. IT security is not "set and forget".
Request a call